Decorate with this delicious butter glaze
Tired of your desserts being something ordinary? With this butter glaze give a different touch to your cakes and cupcakes that you will surely love.
We all love to delight ourselves with the most exquisite desserts. However, sometimes we try some sweets that leave a lot to be desired.
But with this recipe for a delicious butter glaze, you can give a very special flavor to each dessert you make at home.
The ingredients to make this spectacular glaze are:
• 4 cups of powdered sugar.
• 1 cup of softened butter.
• 2 - 3 Teaspoons vanilla essence.
• 1 - 2 Tablespoons of liquid milk.
1. Take a bowl and place the softened butter inside it. If you do not have butter you can use margarine, although this will completely change the flavor of this delicious glaze.
2. Add the vanilla essence to the butter, and mix over low heat.
3. Measure the sugar, and if you consider it necessary, you can sift it so that it is looser.
4. Add the sugar to a bowl. Take your blender and start beating at a low speed.
5. Go adding the butter mixture with the vanilla, and if you continue to beat until these ingredients are well mixed, then rise to medium speed.
6. It is time to add the milk, which is recommended to be one to two tablespoons maximum, and continue mixing. Try your frosting to see if you need more butter or more milk. You can also add coloring, if you wish.
7. Place your frosting on a pastry sleeve and decorate your cupcakes for boyfriend or girlfriend, or any other cake. Consider that with these quantities you can decorate up to 24 cupcakes.
If you wish, after decorating, you can frost and enjoy!
You can find more information in twosisterscrafting