Cupcakes in the shape of flower pots
Surprise and impress your guests with these cupcakes in the form of flower pots. They will be the sensation of the dessert table.
I was very excited when I came up with the idea of baking cupcakes in pots to match the theme of our garden party. But I soon discovered that, of course, this was not an original idea!
These pots are very fun to make and decorate, and perfect to impress your friends.
You will need to:
• Mix to make cupcakes
• Small clay pots (unpainted and uncoated)
• Chocolate glaze
• Green thin straws
• Cut flowers
1. Place a pot on the bottom of each pot to cover the drain hole. Then empty the cupcake mix and bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
2. Let them cool for an hour and then cover them with the chocolate glaze. You already have the soil to plant your flower!
3. Originally I planned to make tissue paper flowers for the center, but while searching the Internet I saw the idea of using fresh flowers inserted in straws instead. Perfect and much easier!
4. Cut some green straws to the correct size. Insert the flower into the straw (I used chrysanthemums) and push the set into the center of each cupcake.
5. And ready! All decorated and finished in a few minutes. That's my favorite type of decoration!
You can use this basic idea for your own creations. It is possible to replace the flower with a small sprig of mint or peppermint. Or recreate small stones using candy. The only limit is your imagination.
You can find more information in theimaginationtree